ARIZONA

ARIZONA

Monday, February 13, 2012

Daniel vs

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:08:37 -0700
From: eric.feller@myldsmail.net

You'll never guess where I was transfered! I'm now the new Zone Leader in the San Tan Zone, (Which is just south of the Gilbert Zone where I just was, still in Gilbert) In the area that has the Gilbert Temple! (see picture below) My companion is Elder Howard, who Iived with in Queen Creek a while ago. My new area is pretty legit. But first...

 
My last couple weeks in Gilbert were pretty good. We were pretty busy trying to make something happy. We're always busy either doing things or making things happen. But it was good, it built my faith a lot. Which is really what I needed. The funnest thing I did last week was go on exchanges with the Spanish Elders. It was fun being super busy, and trying to speak Spanish. And I joined in on Elder Lanier's pass time of hunting bottle caps. Theres a picture of my first day's find below. I've found a few more since then. haha. It was pretty fun. We were also able to teach the two other Porter Kids and put them on date right before I left. I'm sad I'm going to miss that!
 
My new area is pretty good. We go to a gym every morning, because my companion has permission because he hurt his foot a while ago. Its nice. We also have a car. We started off with a red Corolla, but the seat was broken and wouldn't slide back so I didn't fit very well. So we traded some other missionaries for a for a Chevy Malibu. Its pretty nice, roomy, and has 6 cylinders. Theres lots of work to od in my new area. This is the first time in a while I went into an area that had people ready to be baptized. Its nice, but kinda weird. There's lots to do, and everything is awesome. The members are really great. Its kind of a more wealthy area again. The lead singer of Linkin Park lives in a neighborhood we taught a lesson in last night.
 
I'm happy.
 
Love,
Elder Feller




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what the next six weeks will be like for you! You will be a great zone leader. The pictures are awesome! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete