ARIZONA

ARIZONA

Friday, August 13, 2010

Email from Sister Jones

 Hi Sis. Feller,

My name is Kim Jones and my husband and I had the pleasure of hosting your son in our home. He and his companion and two other elders came here for the night and then today they were to be told who their companions would be and where they would be serving in the Tempe mission. They were very excited to see where they would be going. I enjoyed meeting him. He is going to be a wonderful missionary. You should be very proud of him. I am attaching a picture of him by a saguaro cactus. Nothing says I'm in Arizona like standing by a cactus and getting your picture taken!

Have a great day,
Kim 

2 comments:

  1. Finally, something taller than Daniel>
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That cactus is a giant! Don't back up against it! OUCH!
    I can't wait for more pictures!!!
    Steve and Debbie

    ReplyDelete